Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back in Biz.

I admit I've been a bit MIA lately (and that's not in the context of where I live). Something about December and the holidays making me bonkers and suddenly I felt like I didn't have any free time. I also went through some changes at the workplace which led me to become part of a different "team" at the bank and also start managing my own relationships. Wow, just saying that makes me feel like a grown-up.....

So after nearly 60 days of hiatus-ville, the little lady is back in business, blogwise.  Well it also helps that I've been sick with the plague for nearly 8 days and was nearly dying of some entertainment here.

A best friend of mine, Miss Sara (aka to my other friends as "nurse") told me recently about a blog called  Cupcakes and Cashmere.

So far in the past four days, I've stalked this blog going all the way back to entries made months ago since I'm so obsessed.  And viola! I've gotten my blog inspiration back! Something about Emily's knack for simplicity and crisp photos have made me an addict to her. Based on the West Coast, Emily writes about things that just make a person happy. She has a great carefree personality and I am so wishing I had her gorgeous hair. She makes fabulous photo collages and I almost feel like I'm thumbing through a magazine when I look at her photos detailing how-to's, fab outfits and other things she adores.

If you're not already a follower of Cupcakes and Cashmere you should be.....

Have a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment