Monday, March 14, 2011

Birchbox

AT LAST! My first birchbox has arrived. Wooooooo!!!!

My friend Sara got me signed up for this website called birchbox.com last month. For weirdos like Sara and me, what could be better than a sampling of deluxe beauty product samples delivered to your mailbox monthly???? Ingenious. Why didn't I think of this? Fun beauty products all adorably packaged AND delivered to your mail? It's like Christmas, every month.

Ok, so what's the catch? $10 a month. BUT, I must say I am loving this already and it's only my first birchbox to arrive.

The samples come all wrapped in pink and burgundy tissue, with a monthly mini newletter on what brands are included in your box for the month. Honestly, it's amazing. I love trying out new brands of products and hate spending money for full size versions if I'm going to end up hating them after the first two days. So that's why this is genius....

Included in my March box: a generous size of Befine Night Cream, a travel sample of Italian toothpaste brand Marvis, a full size Pangea Organics Lavender lip balm, and a sample of Pomega5 Daily Revitalizing Concentrate (several pomegranate oil ampules). I can't wait to try everything!

Plus their website Birchbox.com has tons of other information that girly girls could get addicted to and wind up spend the whole day wasting their time online. Sign up and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Thanks Miss Sara. You made my day when you told me about Birchbox. Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment