Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Maui Memories

It's been well over a month since we returned from our "big" vacation of the year even though it seems like we've been out of town every other weekend since.

This summer was filled with fun girls trips, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and New Orleans. And also a few little side trips to Marco Island, the Bahamas and such. However, besides racking up many many frequent flier miles, I also got to spend some quality time with my new Nikon.

A few of my favorite shots from Maui. And I'm counting the days until husband and I go back. Hopefully the family condo in Kihei town is still waiting for us in another year. Hint hint, to my mom and aunt....please don't sell it! Maybe the Maui real estate market will stay depressed for a looooooong time. Wink.

























No comments:

Post a Comment