Monday, October 3, 2011

J. Crew Spring 2012

I'm so not a Fall/Winter person. I'll pass on itchy sweaters and boots any day of the week for something breezy, flowing and pastel. In fact, I'm not even sure I own more than 3 sweaters (cardigans don't count in my book) or a heavy jacket.

Ok, so I live in Miami. It's not like I need a lot of wool or leather. But I do venture to cold places for the holidays. Even still, I think I've been repeating the same 3 outfits for the past 5 holiday seasons spent in the Kansas City cold.....

So my wardrobe might suck by Midwest or Northeast standards. But come Spring Summer, I'm all yours.

As usual, the Spring J. Crew Collection might be the one thing that will pull me through my seasonal woes. I will stockpile my cash to buy ALL of THIS.


My usual standard.
A new seasonal peasant top.

Light yellow sequin skirt. 


Must have hot pink sequin skirt. MUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment