Monday, November 8, 2010

Hello November.

WOW. Now that was a blog hiatus. What has it been, like 2 weeks? 3 weeks since I last made a post?
Oh well, time flies I guess...

But since I mentioned it....and time flies, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S FREAKIN NOVEMBER ALREADY?????? Seriouslyface, what has happened to dear old 2010? It has come and will be gone very shortly. Oh yes, and that means New Years Eve will be here before you know it and we can all deck ourselves out in sequins and champagne and toast in 2011.

We had our first cold snap this weekend here in Miami. I woke up on Saturday morning to venture to my neighborhood Starbucks only to figure out that it was 59 degrees outside and that my leggings and flipflops did little to shield me from the outdoor chill. Nonetheless, I still got my usual Iced Coffee. :)

This is the time of year when my clients at work show up to the bank in their furs and I'm reminded that these people DO NOT KNOW cold weather. I'm from Kansas, I know cold weather. Now while I completely understand this whole "your blood thins out syndrome".....mink coats? REALLY? Come on people, this is Miami, not Minsk.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Molly, thanks so much for your kind words! Send us an email and we'll send you a little thank you gift certificate to try out our stuff. Aloha~Catherine

    ReplyDelete