Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Catherine Weitzman jewelbox

I stumbled across this amaaaaazing jewelry designer a few months ago. With influences from Hawaii, it's clear what the designer's inspirations are. The sea, nature, the elements. Although I haven't purchased any of her designs as of yet, I keep coming back to her perfect website. And while we all know I have an addiction to bracelets (the more the better) I also find that her necklaces and rings are simple and elegant as well. Hmmmm, maybe a "Happy November" present to myself soon??? Oh online shopping is such an addiction, and delicious designers and websites like this one only add to the high.

Check out for yourself:  http://www.catherineweitzman.com

A few of my obsessions.....

Filigree Cuff
Ganesh necklace
Urchin necklace
Ruby fade bracelet
Octopus ring
Keishi pearl bracelet
Coral Basket with Turquoise

Jellyfish necklace

Shaker necklace
Urchin Ring


Coral Cuff

No comments:

Post a Comment