Monday, February 7, 2011

a little gift to myself.

Like I blogged about back late last year, I've been eyeing several pieces from Catherine Weitzman's lovely collections. 

My mother in law gave me the gorgeous and simple strawberry leaf necklace for Christmas this year. Ever since I received it, I've traded in my standard diamond cross necklace for my new Xmas goodie.  

Today I had one of those stressful "need to get this off my chest" hour long meetings with one of my bosses at work. Lots of things I needed to say which I finally was able to do like a grown-up "knows what she wants" type woman. SO, because I felt like such a big girl today, I've rewarded myself with a little new pressie.

Behold the Catherine Weitzman Ganesh necklace which I have just purchased!!!! Woooo!! Can't wait for my gift to myself to arrive via post. 

Sometimes you need to reward yourself for a job well done. My mom used to do it with Peanut Buster Parfaits at Dairy Queen. I, however prefer something a bit more tangible ;)

This fab necklace can be purchased here......Catherine Weitzman

Reward for a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment