Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lunch Date.

This past Saturday I had a leisurely lunch in the Grove at the Grove Isle Hotel's restaurant Gibraltar (fka Baleen).

I'd never been here before so I was excited to try it out. Not to mention I'd been having ridic cabin fever after my bout with the plague for the past two weeks. Also it was a gorgeous day with not a cloud in the sky, PERFECT for lunching on the patio and gazing out at Biscayne Bay.

Is there a better way to spend a Saturday? Entertaining conversation with a friend, a crisp glass of Sauvignon Blanc, a calamari salad with thai chili dressing, finished off with a big mug of cappuccino with sugary twizzle stick. Oh did I mention we also had the new J Crew February catalogue in tow so that we could analyze the new arrivals over our glasses of wine? What's more perfect? You tell me.



Could also double as a romantic date night.

No comments:

Post a Comment