Friday, February 4, 2011

More Madewell

I'm addicted. Totally. What is it with silk tops and sheer tees that I love so much? Seriously my closet is OVERFLOWING with white blousey tops, and silk drapey items in washed out colors, browns, ivories, pinks and blacks. Anything gauzy, flowing, and sensual and made for a beachy south florida lifestyle.

Ok, so maybe I should take the time to clear out the stuff I haven't worn in a while, and make room for all the spring frilly items which I WILL HAVE TO HAVE as soon as they are released on Shopbop, JCrew, Madewell and Banana Repub. Seriously counting down the days until Spring arrivals hit the stores, since I've already done significant damage to Resort 2011.

My Madewell shopping cart.

structured silk tank in black truffle.
flimsy and sheer yet ladylike all at once.

faded-stripe dolman tee in heather rock

silk-sleeve tee in pink sand
a comfy loungy tee dressed up in a tad of sexy silk.
rawr!



No comments:

Post a Comment