Friday, September 10, 2010

the best wedding photographer ever.



I might be a little obsessed with our wedding pictures. They are amazing. This past week, our photographer, Roy Llera put up our slideshow on his blog like he does with all his clients. I fell in love instantly with our wedding all over again. The way Roy captured our night was spectacular. He didn't miss a thing.....whether it was the incredible sunset pics I wanted or when we were hoisted up high on our chavari chairs for a horah (umm, I guess we were jewish that night????)

I would recommend Roy Llera photographers to anyone who is getting married in south florida. His professionalism and talent far surpasses anyone else I looked at to hire for our special day.

And could watch our slideshow all over again.

Molly and Peter's wedding slideshow *courtesy of Roy Llera Photographers


*all images from Roy Llera Photographers

No comments:

Post a Comment