Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oh how I adore the boho floatiness of Anna Sui

There's nothing more fun than procrastinating at work by watching the New York Fashion Week runway show recaps....courtesy of NY Magazine's slideshows.

I could spend hours going through all the designers and loving or hating their ready to wear 2011 spring collections. It's uttering addicting.

Sooooo my 1 o'clock hour consisted of Anna Sui procrastination. Here goes....I love love LOVE the way she can put together such a boho show. The floaty dresses, empire waists, those lace shorts (I need!), and the indian feathers....muah! I love it. Not only is it a little native american mixed with of The Mamas and The Papas' "california dreaming", give me a pair of ivory lace shorts and a peasant top and I'm yours forever. Enjoy....and did I mention I love those shorts. Oh yes, about 3 times now.

enough said. i want these shorts NOW

give me Pocahontas inspired flower child anyday.




No comments:

Post a Comment