Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Get me to LA now.

You know what's really jacked up? No, not the fact that the stock market tanked this week (which made my Monday absurdly annoying face) or that it's been a soggy swampy rainy week in MIA, or the fact that I mistakenly made my July Banana Republic Card payment to my husband's BR card account instead of mine. Damn online banking. Grrrrr......What sucks is that I'm going to LA on Thursday to celebrate my friend's bachelorette party and this week has been going by soooooooo slooooooooooooowly. Seriously, snail's pace.

Why do three day work weeks seem to creep on for like 300 years?????? Sucks. So. Much. Get me on a plane now. As in now now now. Not that I'm really looking forward to dealing with bonehead American Airlines but I need a vacay. A girls trip. Some wine and some crazy dancing. Like the kind of dancing I do when I've had too much to drink and I want to show off all those amazing years of ballet training by doing the Robot. Awesome.

Can't wait for a fabulous weekend. California here I come, 3 ounce liquids and gels in tow.


No comments:

Post a Comment